Last updated: April 27, 2020
To our valued Like the River customers:
While we will not be able to give hugs (for now), we are excited to welcome you back to the house.
In response to the Governor’s April 23, 2020 Executive Order, a great deal of thought and care has gone into making sure our salon environment and your salon experience is as safe and sanitized as possible.
Therefore, effective immediately, we have implemented the following policy and a signature-required waiver to conduct services.
- Walk-ins are not allowed. Client visitors/guests are not allowed.
- Appointments scheduled online will require a signature of our COVID-19 Waiver before proceeding to requesting an appointment. Failure to sign the waiver will result in a non-booking.
- Appointments scheduled over the phone will require a waiver to be signed upon your arrival. Failure to sign the waiver will result in a refusal of service.
- Any credit card payments placed on your impending service will be retained by the salon and treated as a cancellation for failures to execute the waiver or adhere to salon policy.
- For those appointments booked online or over the phone with properly executed waivers, the following shall apply:
- If there is a wait time between your arrival and your service, you will be asked to wait in your car. You will be asked to leave your cell phone number for a call to come in.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands at our sanitize station each time you enter the salon.
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- You will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the salon.
- For our stylists and salon operation, the following measures will take place:
- Stylists will have their temperature checked upon reporting to work.
- Stylists will wear PPE while conducting your service.
- Stylists will sanitize and wash their hands between clients.
- All seating, tables, dryers, hair-washing and styling stations, and capes will be sanitized between clients’ use and at the end of each day.
- To the extent possible, disposable items will be used.
- The common area will no longer provide for magazines, coffee machine, or any other frequently-touched items.
- The credit-card machine will be wiped and sanitized after each use.